layout

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tuesday Morning on a Wednesday Afternoon!

August 15,2007


Oh! Ladies...I walked in to return a item at Tuesday Morning! But came out with armful of goodies at a great price! I just couldn't resist this stackable boxes (very sturdy,cloth covered boxes). Aren't they the cutest! I can see them stacked by the fireplace! EEEeeekkkk! Just to cute for words! Do any of you shop there? Or have that store in your neck of the woods? Oh yes, ladies filling this house up with lovely things will come quite natural to me!


Here is a close up of the decorated bigger boxes, with 2 things I love for Halloween!





Also found this beautiful oval casserole dish in a lovely shade of turq. (won't even try to spell that...lol) and can you see the pattern on the side of it! It screamed my name, it literally jumped into my arms...heehee! And the best part it was 25% off so got it for a song! $7.00 dollars brand new! WOW! I would have paid that for it at flea market~! I really didn't think I would have picked up anything else, but retail therapy seems to really work for me. Once purchased my lovely finds I was in a grand mood all day!



Here is the pattern...can you see it a bit?




I did watch my niece and nephew today will my sister and my oldest nephew went out to run some errands! Hadley and I played with all her big, little balls! We had a blast. To be 2 1/2 again...no bills, no time line, no cares...she is so sweet! Also asking for BIG HUGS! I was armed and ready to go with thoughs! And she was attacked by the kissy monster,TOO! The whole time the littlest in bunch was happily sleeping away. In his very beautiful bassinet which reminds me of those old fashioned ones, way back when! It was a very successful day...what, with lovely Tuesday Morning finds and then being able to watch 2 little ones! Yep! Great day indeed! Hugs to all my new and old Blog friends. It truly has been wondeful to get to know each one of your storys!

6 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Robyn, again, great goodies! You always find such great bargains. I have a Tuesday Morning near me and now I want to check it out!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Robyn~
You are having WAY too much fun shopping and finding your deals!!!

I'll have to see if there is a Tuesday Morning in my area!

Have a BLESSED day!

Anonymous said...

Robyn, sounds like you had an awesome day and some great finds also. I will have to check this out as I have Tuesday morning near me.

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Fabulous finds. We have a Tues. A.M. but it's so cluttered and dirty I don't ever go there anymore. I've heard they've cleaned it up and have new management so I'll have to check it out again - especially for those boxes! Too Cute.
Have a fabulous day.

Rosemary said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
I love your blog.
I guess I will have to go to Tuesday Morning, and check out the Halloween stuff.
Love it,
Rosemary

Anonymous said...

Robyn, great finds!! We don't have a Tuesday Morning. You will have such fun decorating your new place this fall and winter!!!