layout

Monday, August 27, 2007

I just had to copy...

I have been browsering other blogs when I came across something really fun from...Lindy's Little Corner! She was gracious enough to share with everyone, as long as you post where to take a peek! So if you do please do the same...I would love to see your answers. I saw this Meme on another blog, and I wanted to play along. Consider yourself tagged. And remember... one-word answers only.
Here goes it:

1. Cellphone: NOT!
2. Relationship: Trustworthy
3. My hair: up
4. Work: Stifling
5. My sisters: laughter
6. My favorite thing: blogs!
7. My dream last night: cupcakes
8. Favorite drink: 7 & 7
9. Dream car: truck
10. The room I’m in : office
11. My shoes: vast
12. My fears: drowning
13. What do I want to be in 10 years: thinner
14. Who did I hang out with this weekend: family
15. What are you not good at: sewing
16. Muffin: lemon
17. One of my wish list items: crowns
18. Where I grew up: sacramento
19. Last thing I did: blog
20. Wearing: shorts
21. Not wearing: shoes
22. Your pets: dos
23. Your computer: older
24. Your life: good
25. Your mood: tired
26. Missing: husbamd
27. What am I thinking about right now? bestfriend
28. My car: malibu
29. My kitchen: fantastic
30. My summer: adventrous
31. Favorite color: purple
32. Last time I laughed: friday
33. Last time I cried: sunday
34. School: provoking
35. Love: husband!

2 comments:

Linnee said...

Hi, Robyn! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment. I'm glad you did. Now I can visit you!

I'm glad you liked the Meme. Some people don't like Memes, but I just love them! lol I think they're alot of fun. Loved your answers!

Lindy :)

Terri Steffes said...

36. Robyn: adorable!