layout

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tag YOUR it!




I was tagged by a wonderful blog friend June @ Junie Moon twice!

Seven Facts
Share 7 facts about yourself: some random/some weird!


1) Sometimes I snort when I laugh really hard!
2) Adore potatoes (almost any type)
3) I think I was a man in a past life!
4) Belonged to a secret organization in my highschool years.
5) Have always been a worry-wart and always think of an escape plan everyday!
6) Love driving really fast...would have loved to been a race car driver (secretly)
7) Used to have a birthmark.


Name Game
List one fact relevant to your life for each letter of your name.

R= Red is one of my favorite colors.
O= Ocean beachs are in my blood.
B= Brunette (dark) is my hair color.
Y= Yearn for knowledge and travel.
N= Nephews and niece hold my heart!

I tag:

Sarah @ Here a blog, There a blog.
Cora @ All the World's a Stage.

7 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

Good Morning Robyn!
Hope that you're feeling a little better today. I know that prayers are going up for you and your father.

It was fun getting to know the little secrets you have...

Love,
Julie

Jen Kershner said...

Hey! I'm quite a snorter too. I think it's genetic as both of my girls are known to snort. It's always funny how it surprises people when you do it.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Robyn...I found you thru Julie at Nunnies Attic..I enjoyed reading through your blog and wanted to say Hello and that I'd be back to visit more often...my son is having a rather large mole removed from his scalp so I can kind of relate to what you were saying about your Dad...although DS's biopsy proved to be non cancer but changing...thats why it needs to be removed.
Blessings,
Robin

Terri Steffes said...

USED to have a birth mark????

Rosemary said...

Love your list Robyn.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Rosemary

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Hey there!

Loved this meme!

Sometimes I snort when I laugh too.

Very cool that you were in a secret organization in HS. What did you guys plot?

I'm a worrywart too... BIGTIME!!!

So great to come to your blog today!

xo,

Karen Beth
zazazu.wordpress.com

Junie Moon said...

Robyn, thank you so much for playing the two tag games. I love your lists. Some items on your first list match a few little tidbits about me, too (numbers 1, 2, 4, and 5).