layout

Monday, October 1, 2007

And the Winner is...ME!


I WON! I WON! (Robyn Jumping up and down in her pink crocs)
I can't believe it! Ok...ok...let me catch my breath. Whew! The place where I call my 'second home', Scrapbook Addict(in West Sacramento,CA) held a raffle! Yes, we had to fill up punch cards and once full we were able to deposit them into a altered paint can to be entered in the raffle. Well, three punch cards and nervous tummy later...Patrica pulled my name! YEA! So, I wanted to share with all of you my good fortune! Take a peek! It was chuckfull of all types of scrapping kits and albums and embellishments. I even got a gift certicate to a massage and Santa Cruz ride tickets and movie passes and an autographed t-shirt from a local celeb. Ain't it cool! I am a Lucky Ducky! Thanks Sarah and Helen at the Scrapbook Addict. Love ya!

15 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

Good for you!! It's nice to see your shopping paid off for you!!

Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Way to go Robyn I am so happy for you.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Good for you Robyn!!! Now tell me...how did you get your signature to appear like that??

Terri Steffes said...

Yippee! I love your siggie, too!

Junie Moon said...

I'm so tickled for you! Congratulations!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

How lucky are you!!!! That looks like tons of goodies and your signature is wonderful!

Rosemary said...

Congrats to you Robyn.Yay!!
Isn't if fun to win stuff?
Happy October!
Rosemary

Sandy McTier Designs said...

WOW! What a stash to win and I so have a visual of you in pink crocs jumping around!
Have a great week and have fun using all those fun supplies.

Blessings,
Sandy :)

Monica said...

WOhoo! it's so fun to win something every now and then and it certainly makes shopping more fun!

a pink-bee said...

Yeah !!!! So glad you won Robyn. What wonderful prizes !
crystalxo

Michelle B said...

Wow! This is awesome! Looks like you have some creating to do!

Inky Hugs,
Michelle

PAT said...

Good news Robyn! You will have fun with this!

Pat

Julie said...

Congrats! I sure wish scrapbooking was popular when my daughters were young....or better yet - that I had thought that it could be a business ...since I used to do my own by cutting up greeting cards for page decoration!

Cynthia said...

WooHoo! Have fun with all your goodies!

Barbara Jacksier said...

Hi Robyn

Thanks for finding my blog because now I've found yours, too. You are the first flamenco afficionada to leave a comment. Ole!