layout

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tada! Here is my Hallween Hat that I made!


A little blurry but I wanted to show all 'the bling' on this hat! I put a gold 'G' for my partners name. And made rosettes with some retro feel ribbon. And one had a buckle added and the other a glittery spider! What I forgot to take a pic of was all the glittery orange polka dots all over the hat( not the brim). It was a very glittery piece! But my motto is...glittery is a girl's bestfriend! teehee!


I loved that my partner wanted 'retro'...I wanted to do a modern retro. With some flash! Why not...right?! I figured this would be used as a display/centerpiece, etc. I also placed a little glittery sign that says 'the witch is in'! LOL! I saw that I had to add it, it made me giggle. This swap was so fun and theraptic. I LOVED it and want to send out big hugs to Heather who hosted it. Heather is from Speckled Egg , you should drop by and say hi!

Thank you to all who left comments about the 'Tag you are it' post. I really enjoyed reading them. You all are blessings to me. (humbly) Thank you.

12 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

That is adorable! Now that's some Halloween decorations I can get into!

Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

robyn, I like that had it is so cute. I love the sparkley in it and all the pretties. Very nice my friend.

Terri Steffes said...

Yep, that is one adorable hat. You did a great job!

Julie said...

That hat is awesome!!! I love the witch word over the top. You did a great job. Not sure if I would wear it or use it as a great table decoration!

Rosemary said...

Love the hat. It's so cute!!
Very nice job. I love glitter!!!
Rosemary

Junie Moon said...

Your hat is gorgeous and I love all the details you put into it as well as the fact that you enjoyed your creative journey with this swap.

BittersweetPunkin said...

How talented you are! Very glitzy and festive!
Blessings,
Robin

My Paper World said...

Just fabulous, I love all the glitter!

paige said...

too cute!!!!

cammy said...

LOVE this! A girl can never have too much glitter in her life!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

What an adorable Halloween Hat! You did a fabulous job creating it.
Hope you are having a great week.
Blessings,
Sandy :)

Tutti Chic said...

LOVE your HAT! It's adorable & just right for halloween! :)