Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Well friends I have been tagged twice *rubbing arm where I got tagged*...lol! These are sometimes very funny to read so I will do my best to humor you all! Here goes it:
Tagged from Suzanne over at Rose Cottage Studio. A wonderful, gifted artist, who brings great beauty and joy into my life! Here is her tag to me!
Interesting Facts about Robyn!
1. My nickname is Raven (hence the black hair).
2. I used to be able to sing 2nd Alto until I had surgery to remove my cancerous Thryroid (not once by twice). It changed my voice 2 tones deeper. So, I do alot of humming now! :)
3. I have what ear specialists call acute hearing in my left ear! I can hear very high range tones (it is very rare in most people). Hmmm...maybe that is why I also stop when I hear dog whistles...lol!
4. I can type 59 words a minute...do 10-key eyes closed! But in current job really only need to be able to pick up the phone and write clearly!
5. I have a secret collection of Crowns(tiaras)I can't help it I see something shiny and so beautiful I have to have it. My collection consists of large size (as in wearing on your head) and pins and push pins, stationary, paper, cut-outs, I could go on and on!
Tagged by Terri over at Lakewood Manor. Lovely lady who has inspired me and I think we are kindered spirits! Here is her tag!
Five Weird, Random Things about Moi!
1. Don't like eating anything black (candy or otherwise)!
2. I always have to put on my shoe on the left side first...always.
3. I dyed my hair blonde when I was younger(just once)...couldn't stand my black hair, not now though, I adore my hair color!
4. Love office products almost to an obsession.
5. Will only eat All White Alabcore Tuna...ONLY!
Now I am to pass this along to fellow bloggers...but I know so many lovely friends! That I am passing this on to EVERYONE! So, if you choose to play 'tag-your-it', then copy the photo above and post that you were tagged from Robyn over at Happy House of Haas! It will be fun to see all the interesting,werid and random facts about people!
With much love,
Posted by Robyn Haas at 8:17 PM